Those who liked my work :D

READ THIS BEFORE

The Willie G.R. Productions Logo was made by Christian V. a.k.a. Christianbest. http://www.betterdesigns.com/

Hello, I welcome you all to my blog and I hope you enjoy reading these stories as much as I enjoyed writing them. I have posted all the stories in the order I write them, however the blog automatically places them in the order "last to fist", or "Newest to oldest". I ask that if you want to read them in the order it was intended
please use the "Blog Archive" to the right. Sorry if this causes any trouble for you, I hope to find a solution to this soon, but until I do, please use the Blog Archive to read the stories in order.

The fist story is Legends of Lumia
The second story is Legends of Lumia: Illuminate

Thanks again for reading and i hope you enjoy ^_^

Friday, March 27, 2009

APOLOGIES

To anyone who read this, I am currently learning how to draw on a computer in order to start adding illustrations to my work. I'll be adding more soon.

~Fly High, Take Care, and Many Blessings~

~Edit more than a year after~

So many things have been going on. Right now, I'm not writing my original stories in order to write fan fictions for a game called Touhou (Eastern) - Project Shrine Maiden. This world belongs to a man by the name of ZUN, and his one-man team of Team Shanghai Alice. Still, I believe you'll still enjoy the read, as I have written these "fics" myself, and some with help from a friend. Anyway, here's the link, so if you are interested, please pay a visit to my homepage there. I am also posting them on another blog here at blogger.com. You can find this blog by clicking on my account icon. Anyway, here's the link for the fan fictions:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1990476/

Hope you like them. Oh, and don't think for a second I have given up on these originals. Sadly, I am not inspired to write them since there are virtually no visitors here... Anyway.... take care

No comments: